All incoming international students are required to fill out the CNU application form. Please prepare all the required documents below and submit them to your home institution’s outgoing students’ coordinator. And then home institution coordinator will send the scanned file to the coordinator at CNU “by email” before the deadline.
||Application for Fall semester: April 30th
Application for Spring semester: October 31st
- Application form (Sheet #1-5): To get the form, contact your home university coordinator.
- A passport photo: head shot picture with a white background showing your ears is required for international safety and identification purposes
- A hand-written signature is required at the bottom of the medical self-assessment.
- The type-written essay should be a minimum length of 500 words and a maximum of 800.
- Official Transcript in English (issued by the applicant’s home institution)
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation
- Preferably from a professor
- Invalid if recommendations are made by family members or friends
- One (1) Copy of the photo page of the student’s passport
- A confirmation of English language skills (language certificate or confirmation from home institution)
||MS. CHO Youngran
||+82 62 530 1272
||Mr. SHIN Juhyun
||+82 62 530 1275
||Ms. LIM Yeonhee
||+82 62 530 1270
||Ms. PARK Eunjee
||+82 62 530 1267
||Ms. KANG Shinhye
||+82 62 530 1273
||+82 62 530 1269
||Responsible coordinator (see above)
Office of International Affairs
Chonnam National University
77 Yongbong-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 500-757, South Korea