The ISS program runs from June 23 to July 20, 2015. Orientation will be held for two days before the classes begin on June 25. Students are advised to arrive in Korea on June 22 to get into dormitory on time.
|Feb. 23 - Apr. 3
||International Student Application
|Feb. 23 - Apr. 3
||International Student Payment Deadline
||Pick-up at Incheon Airport & Dormitory Check-in
||CNUISS 2015 Welcoming Ceremony
||Orientation & Cultural Program
|Jun. 25 - jun. 30
||Courses Drop Period
|Jul. 17 - jul. 20
||Graduation Ceremony & Party
||June 23, Tue
||CNUISS 2015 Orientation
|June 24, Wed
||Korean Folk Village
|June 27, Sat
||Korean Traditional Costume Experience
||July 1, Wed
||Korean Baseball Game
|July 4, Sat
||Korean Food Cooking Class
||July 8, Wed
||Gwangju 518 Memorial Park
|July 11, Sat - July 12, Sun
||Trip to Seoul & Jeonju
||July 15, Wed
|July 18, Fri
||Boryeong Mud Festival
Tuition & Fee
- Withdrawal & Refund Policy
- The Application Fee and Pick-up Fee are non-refundable.
- Bank Information
- BANK NAME & BR. : KWANGJU BANK CHONNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY BR.
- BANK ADDRESS : INT'L BUSINESS DEPT. 15FL. KWANGJU BANK BLDG. 7-12 DAEIN-DONG, DONG-GU, KWANGJU 501-730, KOREA
- SWIFT CODE(BIC CODE) : KWABKRSE
- BENE'S ACCOUNT NO. : 074-107-564617
- BENEFICIARY'S NAME : 전남대국제협력과 (세입세출외) CNU INTERNATIONAL
- BENE'S TEL NO. : +82-62-530-1273
- The Sender's name should be the same as the Applicant's Name.
- Any transaction fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
Since the program lasts less than 90 days, a 90-day tourist/student visa to Korea will be sufficient for enrollment at the CNU International Summer Session.
All foreigners remaining in Korea over 90 days must obtain a Certificate of Alien Registration (Alien Registration Card) from the Gwangju Immigration Office. For U.S. and most European citizens, a 90-day visa can be obtained relatively easily without submission of complicated documents.
Please contact the Korean Consulate in your country to confirm which visa is needed to enter Korea, and to inquire about the process of obtaining that visa.