The ISS program runs from June 24th to July 21st, 2014. Orientation will be held two days before the classes begin on June 26th. Students are advised to arrive in Korea on June 23rd to get into dormitory on time.
|Feb. 24 - Mar. 28
||International Student Application
|Feb. 24 - Apr. 4
||International Student Payment Deadline
|May 14 - May 16
||CNU Students Registration
||CNUISS 2014 Welcoming Ceremony
|Jun. 24 - Jun. 25
||Orientation & Cultural Program
|Jun. 26 - jul. 7
||Courses Drop Period
||Graduation Ceremony & Party
||June 24, Tue
||Brief Info Session on CNUISS 2014
|Special Lecture on Korean Language and Culture
|Making Hangwa(traditional cookies)
|June 25, Wed
|June 28, Sat
||Korean Confucian School
||July 2, Wed
||Go to Baseball Game
|July 5, Sat
||Making Pottery and Kimch
||July 9, Wed
||518 Memorial Park
|July 12, Sat - July 13, Sun
||Seoul Free Tour & DMZ Tour
||July 16, Wed
||Team Free Time
|July 18, Fri
Tuition & Fee
- Withdrawal & Refund Policy
- The Application Fee and Pick-up Fee are non-refundable.
- Bank Information
- BANK NAME & BR. : KWANGJU BANK CHONNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY BR.
- BANK ADDRESS : INT'L BUSINESS DEPT. 15FL. KWANGJU BANK BLDG. 7-12 DAEIN-DONG, DONG-GU, KWANGJU 501-730, KOREA
- SWIFT CODE(BIC CODE) : KWABKRSE
- BENE'S ACCOUNT NO. : 074-107-564617
- BENEFICIARY'S NAME : 전남대국제협력과 (세입세출외) CNU INTERNATIONAL
- BENE'S TEL NO. : +82-62-530-1273
- The Sender's name should be the same as the Applicant's Name.
- Any transaction fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
Since the program lasts less than 90 days, a 90-day tourist/student visa to Korea will be sufficient for enrollment at the CNU International Summer Session.
All foreigners remaining in Korea over 90 days must obtain a Certificate of Alien Registration (Alien Registration Card) from the Gwangju Immigration Office. For U.S. and most European citizens, a 90-day visa can be obtained relatively easily without submission of complicated documents.
Please contact the Korean Consulate in your country to confirm which visa is needed to enter Korea, and to inquire about the process of obtaining that visa.