Alien Registration Card

  • home >
  • Life at CNU >
  • Visa >
  • Alien Registration Card

Alien Registration Card

Alien Registration Card (ARC)

Foreigners staying in Korea for more than 90 days must register at a local immigration office within 90 days from the date of entry. Simply receiving your visa is not the last step to registration, and those with visas must receive an ARC to finalize their sojourn documentation. It is illegal to stay in Korea for more than 90 days without being registered, regardless of your visa at entry.

Information below will help you prepare for your ARC application. However, supplementary materials could be requested by an immigration officer.

Required documentation
Application Form (Please download the form and type it, not hand writing)
A photo copy of passport, Photo, Alien registration card fee of 30,000KRW
Certificate of Enrollment
Proof of Residency

Alien Registration Card Re-Issuance

Eligible Circumstances
Lost or Stolen Registration Cards
Lack of Space for Necessary Information
Changes in Details on the Existing Card (name, sex, birth date, or nationality)
Note: Application for a new card must be made within 14 days of the above reasons.

If you have any inquiries regarding visa, please feel free to contact first the Office of International Affairs.

Telephone: 062-530-1277