• Life at CNU
  • Visa
  • Visa Issuance



Visa Issuance

If you are planning to study in Korea, you must apply for a relevant visa at an overseas Korean embassy or consulate. In order to obtain a visa you must submit the required documents to your embassy. The application procedure may vary depending on the embassy or consulate, so it is advised that you check with your local Korean embassy or consulate beforehand. The length of the visa is determined by the Korean consular officer, and the expiration date on your visa may not match the end date of your degree program or employment contract. If your visa expires before you complete your tasks, you will need to apply for a visa extension at the Korean Immigration Office.

※ Required documents may be added or changed depending on individual circumstances. For more information, contact the Korean Immigration Office. Tel. 1345 (no area code)
* Source of information: Hi Korea (E-Government for Foreigners) GO

Immigration Office출입국사무소

  • 외국인 종합 안내센터

    국번없이 1345 (한국어, 영어, 중국어, 일본어 상담가능)
  • 홈페이지

  • 업무시간

    09:00 – 18:00 (점심시간: 12:00 – 13:00)
  • 민원서식 다운로드

    하이코리아 → 뉴스공지 → 민원서식
  • 체류만료일 조회

    하이코리아(hikorea.go.kr) → 정보조회 → 기타 조회 서비스 → 체류만료일조회
    ※ 체류만료일 조회 시 본인의 여권번호, 국적, 생년월일 입력 필요
  • Foreigner General Information Center

    1345 without area code (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese available)
  • Website

  • Business hours

    09:00 – 18:00 (Lunch time: 12:00 – 13:00)
  • Download form

    hikorea.go.kr → News & Announcement → Application Form
  • Check the expiration date of stay

    hikorea.go.kr → Information inquiry → Other services → Expiry Date Check
    ※ When checking the expiry date of stay, you need to enter your passport number, nationality, and DOB